Tuesday, August 30, 2011
If you live in the San Francisco Bay Area and would like a free facial while earning free product, contact me to host a Mary Kay Party! You and a few of your friends will enjoy a free facial in the comfort of your home while learning about the fabulous line of Mary Kay Products. There is no obligation to purchase, but if your friends join in the party and take advantage of the incredible skin care and makeup that Mary Kay has to offer, you will earn free product as the hostess! See my webpage for more details and to schedule your party!
Monday, August 29, 2011
Nighttime is the right time for the skin to awaken its age-fighting potential. This powerhouse product is formulated to optimize skin's ability to recover at night by activating collagen production, restoring the skin barrier and helping to replenish precious antioxidant reserves.
FACT: During the night, exposure to stress is significantly reduced, making it the right time for skin to focus on restoring itself.
How it works:
TimeWise Night Restore & Recover Complex contains five key ingredients that give your skin what it needs when it needs it the most.
- It activates collagen production: TimeWise Night Restore & Recover Complex is formulated with palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7, an ingredient known to be critical in activating collagen production and in controlling the activity of damage signals in the skin.
- It targets the skin matrix: The skin dermal matrix, whose primary component is collagen, is the mesh-ike framework that holds the skin together. The weaker the dermal matrix, the older a person is likely to look. Since palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7 is an ingredient known to be critical in the production of collagen, it's an important ingredient in skin care products that are formulated to fight the visible signs of aging.
- It restores in the skin barrier: A healthy barrier, critical to skin health, is predominantly made up of lipids, whose function can be supported by certain ingredients. Lipid-rich pomegranate sterol can potentially help strengthen and stabilize the skin barrier. Cell turnover also is a critical element of skin health, since older skin cells can block fresher, younger cells from rising to the surface. Chestnut Seed Extract has been shown to help promote cell turnover.
- It helps skin recover from daily damage. Every day, skin is exposed to free radicals caused by UV exposure, causing lasting damage that can build momentum if left unchecked. Cotton Seed Extract is known to boost skin recovery and reduce the effects of daily damage. Palmitoyl terapeptide-7 is known to quiet the messaging signals so less damage gets through to cells in the first place. And Acai Berry Extract helps replenish antioxidants lost during the day. Unless those reserves are replenished at night, the cumulative effect adds up until signs of aging become visible.
Visit my website today to order this fabulous product!
Thursday, August 25, 2011
Would you like a free makeover and the chance to win an all expenses paid trip to New York City? Contact me to schedule your makeover and we will take before and after photo's to enter you into the contest! Not in the SF Bay area? Let me know and I will put you in touch with a Mary Kay representative near you!
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Place an order for Mary Kay TimeWise Replenishing Serum+C from now until Sunday August 28th and receive 40% off of this fabulous product! Click here to order from my website and quote "August Special" in the comments and you will receive this $55 product for only $33!
With TimeWise Replenishing Serum+C, skin will appear lifted and firmed. This antioxidant-rich serum is formulated with ingredients that enhance the production of new collagen and help keep existing collagen from breaking down. It also contains ingredients known to support elastin. The formula is enriched with a potent blend of multiple botanical sources, known for their high level of vitamin C.
The four week airless vials help maximize product freshness and provide an effective weekly application measurement to help you get the best results for your money.
Click here to learn more about TimeWise Replenishing Serum+C.
Tuesday, August 23, 2011
Are you a business woman looking to network with other women but aren't the type to attend one of those 7am meetings? A group of local business women and entrepreneurs in the East Bay area are looking to set up a regular networking meeting from 11pm - Midnight. We will determine the date and location in Danville based on the responses we get. Please email us with your interest and we will keep you informed of the details of our upcoming event.
Monday, August 22, 2011
Have you ever wanted to buy a shade of makeup but just weren't sure how it would look on you? On my website, you can upload your own photo and then try on all of our lipsticks, glosses, eyeshadows, cheek colosrs etc. to see how they will look with your skin tone! You can also choose artist inspired looks. Check it out and have some fun!
Saturday, August 20, 2011
Everything you do today - or don't do - affects how you'll look tomorrow. No matter your age, there are skin care steps you should consider to help keep your skin looking its very best.
|Environmental factors will contribute to many of the |
changes you'll see in your skin as you get older. So make
sure your skin care routine includes sun protection.
|Cellular turnover slows down a bit and skin starts to dull. |
Beauty tip: Exfoliation two or three times per week
can restore your skin's glow.
|If you've lived a life full of laughter and love, |
keep smiling. The right moisturizer and eye cream
can help fight those expression lines.
|As the skin ages, it loses moisture. Hydrate your skin |
with an intense moisturizer before bed, and you'll look
gorgeous now and forever.
Friday, August 19, 2011
Medical researchers tell us - The skin around the eyes has fewer sebaceous glands and less collagen and elastin than skin anywhere else on the face. And, as people age, the fat pad beneath the dermis diminishes, causing the skin to appear even thinner and the hollowed-out appearance under the eyes. These unique characteristics of eye-area skin require a little extra attention.
- A luxuriously rich eye cream so advanced it promotes firmness, brightens, provides intense moisturization, plus minimizes fine lines and wrinkles
- The combined power of a collagen-enhancing peptide duo works to build/restore the supporting structure to revitalize cells for firmer skin
- Soothing botanical extracts and brightening agents are employed to condition and prepare the skin for moisturization resulting in a more even skin tone
FACT: The skin around the eyes is the thinnest, most-delicate skin on the face
TimeWise Firming Eye Cream is listed as one of the top ten firming eye creams by FirmingEye.com
Check out a review from the Associated Content webpage here.
If you are interested in ordering this or any other Mary Kay product, please visit my website.
Thursday, August 18, 2011
Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Summer is not over yet!! Combine sheer, sensational color with lip-protecting sunscreen and moisturizer, and you've got the go-to makeup for summer.
These lip balms are fabulous for hitting the beach, or a day out in the sunshine. One area that we tend to forget to protect is our lips. The skin on our lips is so sensitive and prone to sun damage, that these lip balms help protect such a delicate area with a beautiful pop of color!
Check out an online review of the Tinted Lip Balms here!
There are four fabulous Limited Edition colors available right now: Peach, Berry, Cherry and Peony.
Mary Kay Tinted Lip Balm SPF 15 works as hard as you do! It colors, protects and moisturizes all at once. We call it lip balm, but you might call it heaven in a tube!
- It protects with sunscreen SPF 15 (UVA/UVB protection) while delivering a hint of color and shine
- Provides instant moisture to help relieve chapped or cracked lips
- Leaves lips soft and healthy-looking
- Feels lightweight
This botanically enriched formula is filled with the goodness of ingredients like jojoba oil and shea butter, soothing and moisturizing on contact as it delivers a sheer wash of color. It provides broad-spectrum protection against harmful UVA/UVB rays and contains the antioxidant power of vitamin A, vitamin C to help neutralize damaging free radicals. It also helps condition and smooth the skin with hyaluronic acid by adding, attracting and retaining moisture.
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Dermatologist tested
- Clinically tested for skin irritancy and allergy
Monday, August 15, 2011
You define what beauty means to you. From glowing skin to spending time with friends and family or finding time to help others - beauty is different for everyone. And sometimes achieving your personal sense of beauty is harder than picking something off a shelf. As your independent beauty consultant, I understand what it means to balance life and all it's beautiful details. I am ready to offer products and services tailored for your life, with the consideration of what matters most to you. I will:
- Help you customize skin care to suit your unique skin type and skin concerns
- Bring the makeup counter to you so you can play with the season's hottest trends
- Let you try products BEFORE you buy
- Show you awesome gift ideas in a variety of price ranges. No lines, no worries!
- Reward you with FREE products you love when you host a Mary Kay party
- Give you a way to feel good by supporting a company that cares
- Tell you more about being your own boss, finding inspiration and making money with your own Mary Kay Business
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
"Mary Kay Inc. stands behind its products sold by Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultants. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with any Mary Kay product, it will be replaced without charge, exchanged for the full purchase price refunded following its return to your authorized Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant or, if she is no longer active, to the Company with proof of purchase."
When a company stands behind its product the way that Mary Kay does, you as the consumer will always end up with a product that you love!
Sunday, August 14, 2011
Mary Kay is proud to have their TimeWise Miracle Set awarded the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval. Why is this so wonderful? This means that not only do you have Mary Kay backing up their product, but Good Housekeeping will as well. Below is from the Good Housekeeping website and explains what the seal means to the consumer.
"WE PROMISE This is Good Housekeeping's LIMITED WARRANTY: If any product that bears our Seal or is advertised in this issue* (with certain exceptions described below) proves to be defective within two years from the date it was first sold to a consumer by an authorized retailer, we, Good Housekeeping, will replace or repair the product or refund the purchase price. This policy covers you, the consumer, whether you bought the product or it was given to you (by the buyer). Products that bear the Green Good Housekeeping Seal have been assessed by Good Housekeeping in accordance with Good Housekeeping’s environmental criteria and are also subject to the limited warranty if proven to be defective."
The TimeWise® Miracle Set® provides incredible age-fighting results to help you maintain younger-looking skin. The set offers 11 age-defying benefits in one skin care regimen: cleanse, exfoliate, freshen, energize, hydrate, smooth, firm, soften, protect, rebuild and reduce fine lines and wrinkles. And it even works with sensitive skin. We tested our TimeWise® Miracle Set® on individuals with extremely sensitive skin, people with rosacea. The results showed that people with skin sensitivities can experience the same great age-fighting benefits. The Miracle Set® includes:
• TimeWise® 3-In-1 Cleanser,
4.5 oz. net wt.
• TimeWise® Age-Fighting Moisturizer,
3 fl. oz.
• TimeWise® Day Solution Sunscreen SPF 25,
1 fl. oz.
• TimeWise® Night Solution,
1 fl. oz.
Contact me to order this fantastic set!
Saturday, August 13, 2011
Please join me in welcoming Joyce Filatreau to the Sales Director team! Come hear her story and learn her success tips! This event is open to everyone!
Tuesday, August 16th, 2011
Program 7:00PM - 9:00PM
Four Points Sheraton Hotel
5115 Hopyard Rd
Friday, August 12, 2011
This fall, three GLAM-TASTIC makeover contestants will win a celebrity-style makeover and fashion shoot in NEW YORK CITY!!
Contact me to schedule your complementary makeover. At the makeover we can take your before and after photo's. Then go to The Mary Kay Makeover Contest Wesbite to submit your entry! The contest starts September 1st!
Thursday, August 11, 2011
7 out of 10 women agree that after one week, skin feels younger.+ And during an independent 12-week consumer study, a strong majority of women agreed that TimeWise® Night Restore & Recover Complex reduced the signs of premature aging and the appearance of environmental damage, among other visible benefits.+ •76% said skin felt firmer